Hello great people of Naija, how una dey? Today is 24th day of December 2012, as we all know, it is a day usually filled with excitement, fun and untold sharing of warm smiles, embraces and laughter. But amidst the whole yuletide season, below are things you should consider
- Xmas period is not the time for the ladies to lay up a pile of demands on their boyfriends! Abi?
- Xmas no be season to chop rice alone! Explore your creative culinary skills as a woman! The men are not left out
- Hangover ooo! Abeg make una sofri drink abeg! 8 bottles of beer is not a sign of prosperity people!
- Yes! Xmas eve should not be synonymous with sex and undesirable appetites !
- Visit a friend with a gift, don’t just go empty handed
- Try as much as possible to work out this season
- Pray pray and pray , and commit your family friend and even enemies into the hands of God.
Have a blessed and fulfilled Xmas celebration!
- The reason I’ve quit praying for my husband (refusingtotiptoe.com)