It was A Walk To Remember and with the thousands of pictures sent in by all professional photographers who attended we want to share another set of pictures of our amazing volunteers and so many other personalities. Here are 13 Things we loved about the Walk.
1. We loved the TShirts.. Yeaaah thanks to Mayor clothing. They will soon be on sale to the public so if u didnt get yours dont be too sad.
2. We loved the Hula Hoop competitions. It was nice watching Otto and many other volunteers including children wine their waists.
3. We loved the Music. Many thanks to the music crew. DJ Mo, Jibola, et al
4. We loved the garden.. Yeah. Thanks to Admiral Porbeni and Olaide.. It was a nice ambiance and thanks to Classy&Sassy decor for the decorations
5. We loved the drinks and snacks.. Lucozade boost for maximum energy. Thanks…
View original post 361 more words